The Tour takes place June 29-July 21

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

An Exciting Opportunity!

Earlier today at school, I got a letter addressed to me from The Sound of America Honor Band and Chorus! It turns out that it is a group consisting of musicians from all across the country! The group tours in 6 different European countries. It sounds totally awesome. Considering that my mom had been pushing me to do the IU Honors Foreign Language Program, where you travel to another country during the summer to study your foreign language, this is a much better fit for me because it blends the cultural experiences of touring Europe with the musical opportunity of a lifetime! It certainly seems like a kind of adventure that I'd love to go on! Although this is a whole lot of money, I think that it would be well-worth all the effort that I'd need to put into it

No comments:

Post a Comment