The Tour takes place June 29-July 21

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 3: PM

I'm really happy with how we sound. We are giving out two Bon Voyage concerts tomorrow, and I'm really excited for them. They are going to sound great and I'm so sure that the audience will absolutely love every second we are performing! Today was our last full rehearsal day. Tomorrow, we only have a little of time to rehearse before the concert, and the day after that we leave for Europe!

I finally got a good picture of several of the really cool friends that I've made so far, so I'll post because I know that all of you (cough, MOM) are dying to see some pics.


Left to right: Cameron from Louisiana, Mike from Virginia,  Frank from New York, Mackenzie from Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania,  Jon from New York, and of course, myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment