The Tour takes place June 29-July 21

Monday, July 1, 2013

Morning Update

T+ 2 days and counting.
Sorry I didn't update my blog last night. I was tired. Very tired. We had 6 hours of rehearsal yesterday. I have some mixed feelings about yesterday...It was really fun to be able to start having sectional rehearsals, and we also had some full band rehearsals. The rehearsals didn't go as well as planned, unfortunately, because barely anyone had looked at their music in advance. It was so frustrating,because  having actually studied my music before I came to the college. We spent a ridiculous amount making stupid corrections to individual sections instead of being able to run most of our 11 pieces straight through. We then met out chaperones and parents that are going on the trip with us. After that, we had dinner at the dining hall. Even though we were supposed to have a pizza party social event thing, Frank, Mackenzie, Mike, Jon, and Cameron, and I went out to to this open field and played frisbee for at least an hour or so. We all went back into the dorm and went up a little commons room and hung out and took pictures of each other and creeped on other people until we had to go to our rooms. Mackenzie is the coolest person I've ever met in my whole entire life. That's how awesome she is. We're going to be best friends for life.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update Nick. Looking forward to reading all your blogs. :-) <3

    ReplyDelete