The Tour takes place June 29-July 21

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Europe: Day 12 (July 16)

This morning, we leave the French-speaking, Swiss watch-making town of La Chaux-de-Fonds and leave for Fontainbleau, with a lunch stop in the mustard-making city of Dijon, France. This was my first time in France! Some of my friends wanted to go to the first place that they recognized: McDonald's. I was very upset with them, and decided to keep it authentic, so I went to a bakery and bought a real French bread sandwich. It was a very good first meal in France! After our hour lunch stop, we continued to the city of Fontainbleau. Once we arrived there, we checked into our hotel, got dressed very quickly, headed out to a restaurant and then performed in the Église St. Louis, the main church in the town. The audience really appreciated our performance, and were very energetic after every piece we performed. I announced again at this concert, but since I had time to make revisions to my lines, I didn't feel as stressed and therefor didn't mess up nearly as much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment