The Tour takes place June 29-July 21

Monday, July 1, 2013

Day Three

Today marks the end of my third day here at the College. I'm extremely tired from our 10 and a half hours of practicing today. Nothing really big happened today. The band is beginning to sound hugely improved from the first day rehearsal. All of our pieces are really starting to come together. Additionally, we played through each of our combined pieces with the Chorus, which sounds fantastic, by the way. I also signed up to be on Sound Crew, which entails setting up all the recording and mixing equipment, mics, cords and other assorted whatnots. I ended up finally getting back to the dorm from training for sound crew right when curfew was set, so I didn't really get any time to relax, so I'm headed to bed pretty soon. Good night, world.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on Sound Crew -- perfect fit for you:-) Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete